My Tech Stack
A somewhat comprehensive list of tech, tools, apps, hardware, and more that I use on a daily basis to design and code things. And yess, the Background GIF is how we portrayed the Future would look like when I was a kid.
- I use Visual Studio Code and WebStorm as my main code editors.
- Firefox Dev Edition is my main browser for development and Google Chrome for general use.
- In addition to my experience with Firestore, I have also worked with a variety of other NoSQL databases, including MongoDB and Redis. I have a strong understanding of the trade-offs and considerations involved in choosing a NoSQL database, and have the skills and knowledge to design and implement efficient and scalable data storage solutions for a wide range of applications.
- For 3D effects and image shaders I use three.js. It has a bit of a learning curve but you can do some really powerful stuff with it.
- For CSS I’ve used a myriad pre-processors and css-in-js solutions like styled-components, but these days I’m using vanilla CSS with PostCSS to get upcoming CSS features today. However, while working on Full Stack Applications, my biggest love is TailwindCSS followed by Bootstrap.
- I use Bootstrap and TailwindCSS as my primary CSS frameworks for rapid prototyping and building end-to-end web applications. Bootstrap provides a set of reusable HTML and CSS styles, as well as a responsive grid system. Tailwind is a utility-first CSS framework that uses a class-based approach for styling. These frameworks help me save time and effort in my projects.
- For automating Deployment Process to AWS EC2 instances and LightSail Servers, I use Github Actions.
- Figma is my primary tool for UI design these days. Made the switch from Adobe in 2021 and haven’t looked back.
- Any motion graphics needed for the Applications are created in Canva. So far I haven’t found any product that’s as good. If anyone has suggestions please message me.
- For any 3D models I use Blender. Since 2.8 it’s become way simpler to use and in a lot of ways better than expensive paid tools like 3DS Max or Maya.